Adapted from my Raw Chocolate Bar recipe, this recipe adds a new dimension with the use of carob powder. Feel free to use raw cacao or regular cocoa powder in its place if you are allowed to do so on your diet (for anti-candida friendly it is best to stick with carob).
- 2/3 c. carob powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1/3 c. coconut oil, melted (use refined if you don’t like the taste of coconut)
- 20 drops of liquid Stevia (or until acquired taste is achieved)
- pinch of sea salt
- Chocolate Mold (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl until you have a thick yet pourable sauce.
- Pour into a chocolate mold. Freeze for 15 minutes or until set.
- Keep refrigerated because it will melt the longer it stays at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1 Chocolate Bar
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 40mg
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 5.3g
- Protein: 1g