- Drain the tofu from the water.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet (if you don’t have a nonstick skillet, please make sure your pan is well-greased) over medium-high heat. You can a little knob of nondairy butter too regardless for an even creamier taste.
- Add tofu and spices together. Using a spatula, cut up the tofu in the pan to look like scrambled eggs.
- Once incorporated, add the vegetable broth (1 tablespoon at a time) bringing the broth to a boil and allowing to fully absorb into the tofu each time.
- Remove from heat and season with sea salt and pepper as desired.
- Serving Size: 1/3 serving
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 0.9g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Carbohydrates: 2.5g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 12g