- 2 green apples, each quartered
- sunflower butter
- 32 sunflower seeds
- 2–3 strawberries, sliced
- 1–2 homemade googly eyes per apple bite
- Cut the middles out of each quarter of the apple to create a mouth. Don’t worry about perfection, you are filling this gap with sunbutter anyway so if you cut too deep, you can always just cover it up and no one will know.
- Coat the inside of the cut gap with a filling of sunflower butter.
- Place 4 sunflower seeds on the top of the “mouth” for the teeth.
- Place 1 sliced strawberry inside the mouth for the tongue.
- “Glue” each eye above the mouth with a dab of sunbutter to stick.
- Serve with a smile.
- Serving Size: 1 Apple Bite (with no googly eyes)
- Calories: 40
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 1g