Make a fun meal out of dairy free Mac N’ Cheese recipe by turning them into sailboats for the kiddos and an easy meal on the go for mom!
- 2 avocados, sliced in half
- 1 recipeDairy Free Mac N Cheese
- 2 mini bell peppers, stems removed and sliced in half
- 4 toothpicks
- For each avocado half, gently scoop out a little of the flesh to give room for the pasta.
- Top with Mac N Cheese.
- Place a toothpick into the base of a sliced mini bell pepper and place into the avocado.
This is a great meal option for the day after making a batch of Mac N Cheese.