- 1 box Ancient Harvest Veggie Curl pasta, cooked according to directions and drained
- 1 jar favorite marinara sauce
- 4 slices gluten free bread, toasted and cut into rounds (save excess toast)
- toast crust (for the ears)
- black olives, sliced (for the eyes and eyebrows)
- peppercorns (for eyeballs)
- cucumber slices + black olive slice (for the nose)
- cherry tomatoes (for the mouth)
- After your pasta is drained, add just enough marinara sauce to light coat. We used approximately 1/3 cup.
- Place onto a plate, leaving space in the middle.
- Set toast round into the center of the plate and add the crust ears.
- Assemble face.
- Eat pasta!