Adapted from my Homemade Googly Eye recipe
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. corn syrup
- 2 tsp. nondairy milk
- ¼ tsp. almond extract (or vanilla extract)
- pinch of dried turmeric (for yellow eyes)
- drop of all natural green coloring (for green eyes)
- mini nondairy chocolate chips
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and cornstarch. Add the remainder ingredients (including ingredient for particular coloring you want) except for the chocolate chips and mix until combined. It should be a thick paste at this point.
- Place into either a piping bag or Ziploc baggie and pipe dots into one row onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Gently top each dot with the mini chocolate chip–you don’t want to wait too long to place the chocolate chip in the middle or it will set.
- Repeat until all the paste is gone.
- Allow the googly eyes to set for at least 24 hours on your counter.
- Serving Size: 2 eyes
- Calories: 30
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0.2g