Need a quick, easy and gluten free dinner idea? Give these nondairy Polenta Pizza Bites a try!
- 1 tube Ancient Harvest Polenta, cut into 1/2” slices
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 1/2 c. nondairy cheeze (I used Trader Joe’s and it melted like a dream)
Toppings of choice:
- minced basil
- sliced bell peppers
- chopped black olives
- chopped mushrooms
- Preheat your oven to Broil. Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper and lightly grease with olive oil spray.
- Place the polenta slices on the baking sheet and broil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip over with a spatula.
- Spread the pizza sauce, nondairy cheeze, and toppings of choice on top.
- Broil another 2 minutes or until the cheeze melts to your liking.