- 2 large avocados
- 1/4 red onion, thinly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- juice of 1 lime
- shredded carrots (for the hair)
- 2 green olive slices (for the eyes)
- 2 black olive slices (for the eyebrows)
- 2 slices of a mini red bell pepper (for the lips)
- 1 cornichon (for the nose)
- handful blue corn chips (for the hat)
- In a bowl, mash the avocado. Add the garlic, onions and lime juice and mix until well combined. Season with sea salt for flavor.
- Add the guacamole to the lower half of a serving plate.
- Create the corn chip hat first and then add the carrots for the hair.
- Assemble the face and serve!