- 2 gluten free ice cream cones
- 2 allergen friendly cookies (store bought or homemade)
- 2 Tbsp. nondairy chocolate, melted
- snack of choice (I used a combo of nuts, seeds, nondairy chocolate chips and dried fruit)
- Place your snack inside the ice cream cone.
- Pipe the edge of the cone with the melted chocolate.
- Place the cookie on top, making sure the cone is in the center of the cookie.
- Pipe the exterior of the cone where it meets the cookie just to even out the line of chocolate.
- For an added bonus, you can “glue” Halloween shapes with the melted chocolate if you want. For the ghosts, I used the nondairy white chocolate coins (their shapes were perfectly like ghosts!) and homemade monster googly eyes. For the bats, I made them from a homemade cookie dough and dipped them in melted chocolate.