This is fun, edible activity to participate in with your little ones over Thanksgiving break! It’s all allergen friendly too so it’s a safe yet festive way to celebrate the holidays.
- 5 gluten free ice cream cones
- 5 store bought gluten free sugar cookies (I use Enjoy Life)
- 1/2 c. nondairy chocolate, melted (I use Enjoy Life)
- 5 vegan gummy candies (Trader Joe’s)
- allergen friendly (like NoNo’s and Surf Sweets) candies or trail mix to stuff with
- Dip the ice cream cones into the melted chocolate to coat the tops. Place the edible goodies inside the cone and then place on top of the cookie.
- Secure the gummy candy on the cone (you might need to place something underneath to allow to set so it doesn’t fall off).
- Repeat for each cone.
- Take the leftover melted chocolate and pipe it along the edge where the cookie and ice cream cone meet. Pipe a belt buckle over the gummy candy.