This is the perfect recipe to make if you have Thanksgiving leftovers and are looking for creative ways to use them up!
- 1 1/4 c. leftover stuffing, cooled
- 1 c. Ancient Harvest quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. corn meal
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
For the Coating:
- 2 Tbsp. corn meal
- 2 Tbsp. Ancient Harvest quinoa, uncooked
For the toppings:
- Preheat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add a tsp. of olive oil.
- For the burgers, mix together all the ingredients until well-combined. Create 5 patties with your hands and press down firmly to make sure they remain in shape.
- Dip each side into the coating.
- Brown each side of the burger in the skillet (approx. 2-3 minutes per side).
- Top the burgers with all the fixin’s.
- Serving Size: 1 patty
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 0.6g
- Sodium: 265mg
- Fat: 4.7g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 6g