Adapted from my Cranberry Muffins recipe.
- 1 3/4 c. Cara’s Light Flour Blend
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 c. nondairy milk
- 1/4 c. oil
- 3 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 c. frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. nondairy butter (or use solid coconut oil)
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. gluten free flour
- 1/4 c. chopped nuts of choice (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients (minus the blueberries) until just combined. Fold in blueberries. Divide the batter evenly into the liners.
- Mix all the ingredients together for the streusel. Sprinkle lightly over the batter.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, depending on your oven temperature. Muffin tops should spring back when touched. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 12.5g
- Sodium: 54mg
- Fat: 7.5g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Protein: 2g