- 1½ c. Cara’s All Purpose Blend½ tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- ½ c. brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ c. nondairy milk
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ c. vegetable oil
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
For the Polar Bears:
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 36 homemade googly eyes
- 1/4 c. nondairy white chocolate, melted
- 54 mini nondairy chocolate chips, like Enjoy Life
- 36 gluten free O’s cereal (I used Freedom Foods)
- pink colored jelly candies (I got mine from Trader Joe’s)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a mini donut pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Make a well in the center of the bowl and add all the remainder of wet ingredients. Stir with a wooden spoon until just incorporated and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Stir again briefly.
- Pipe out the batter into the pan.
- Bake 8 minutes. Allow to slightly cool in the pan for 2-3 minutes and then cool on a wire rack.
- Place donuts into a plastic baggie. Add olive oil spray to coat the donuts and then quickly add the powdered sugar. Seal and shake until the donuts are coated with sugar. Remove from the bag and set aside.
- Using the melted white chocolate, create circles for the nose on a piece of wax paper. Freeze for 5-10 minutes, until set.
- Assemble the polar bear face, using the remainder white chocolate as “glue”