- 1 1/4 c. Enjoy Life Pancake/Waffle Flour Mix
- 1 1/4 c. nondairy milk
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
For the Cinnamon Swirl:
- 2 Tbsp. nondairy butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
For the Icing (optional)
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. nondairy milk
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Whisk together the swirl filling and have it ready to go in a piping bag or plastic baggie with a small slit cut out of the corner.
- Stir together the pancake ingredients until you have a thicker batter formed. Drop a heaping tablespoon of batter onto the heated skillet.
- Immediately add the cinnamon swirl to the top of the pancake. Flip over when air bubbles form and the sides of the pancake are firm. Because these are so small, they will cook fast. Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- Stack in a tower and lightly drizzle with icing (optional).