- 2 Flatout wraps
- 10 radishes
- 10 snaps peas
- 10 skewers, cut in half (keep the halves with the sharp side)
- 1/2 c. lettuce
For the Smashed Chickpea Salad:
- 1 (15 oz). can chickpeas beans, rinsed and drained,
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 c. vegan mayo
- juice of 1 lemon wedge
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 dill pickle spear, chopped
- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seeds
- salt and pepper for flavor
- In a large bowl, roughly smash the chickpeas. Leave some beans whole; you don’t want it to be completely smooth.
- In a small bowl, smash the avocado until it is completely smooth. Add the mayo and lemon juice and mix. Add to the chickpeas.
- Throw everything else in there and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chickpea salad onto oneFlatout wrap, leaving room on all edges (watch the video to see how it’s done).
- Fold the bottom, longside edge and then the side edges. Roll like a cone.
- In a heated skillet, grill on each side to keep from opening up.
- Cut out a star shape in the tops of each radish. Place the snap pea through the skewer for the leaf and then the radish flower.
- Place 1/4 c. lettuce into the opening of the sandwich wrap. Add the radish flowers and serve.