- In large saucepan melt nondairy butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add brown rice cereal and stir until well coated.
- Using greased hands, firmly press 1/4 c. of the mixture into an egg shape with your hands. If you need extra help, you may use a large break-apart plastic egg as a mold. Just make sure you grease it before you place the mix inside.
- Slice the cereal egg in half and hollow out the centers of each half using your thumbs. If using the plastic eggs as a mold, remove and place on a piece of wax paper.
- Stuff with Surf Sweets jelly beans and close up the egg by gently pressing together until the egg is perfectly formed again.
- Cool completely.