- 1 c. marshmallows (vegan, if needed)
- 1 1/2 c. gluten free brown rice cereal
- 1 Tbsp. dairy free butter
- 1 1/2 c. gluten free pretzels, finely crushed
- 1 c. dairy free white chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 1/4 c. dairy free vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- turmeric powder
- 2 apples
- 1/4 c. frozen strawberries
- 1/4 c. frozen raspberries
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 lemon wedge
- Melt the nondairy butter and marshmallows in a sauce pan over medium low heat. Remove from heat and add the brown rice cereal. Mix until the marshmallows have evenly coated the cereal. You want your brown rice cereal treats to be sticky enough to still work with. If still too sticky add a little more brown rice cereal. Allow to cool briefly.
- Shape into chick’n nugget form. You should get around a dozen or so.
- Combine the ingredients for the honey mustard sauce.
- Using a crinkle cutter, slice the apples into french fries. Watch the video tutorial here to see how I do it. Place in a plastic baggie with a few shakes of cinnamon and shake until well-coated.
- For the ketchup, place all of the ingredients together in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove and blend until smooth. You can either sieve out of the seeds or keep them in there. Allow to cool.