Completely inspired by these butterflies on Pinterest.
- 20 gluten free whole pretzels
- 20 pretzels pieces, for the antennae
- 1/2 c. dairy free white chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp. dairy free chocolate, melted
- 30 red hots
- candies of choice (allergen friendly jelly beans, sprinkles, etc.)
- Place a piece of parchment paper on the counter. “Glue” two pretzels together with melted dairy free white chocolate.
- Fill the gaps of the pretzels with the white chocolate and immediately fill in with sprinkles or jelly beans or candies of choice.
- Add a layer of melted chocolate in the middle of the two pretzels.
- Secure three red hots over the chocolate. “Glue” 2 pieces of pretzels for the antennae. Allow to completely set.