- 4 FlatOut wraps, folded and cut into 2 rectangles each (see video)
- 1 Tbsp. dairy free butter
- 1 apple, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. aquafaba (brine from a can of chickpeas) as egg wash
- coarse sugar for dusting
- Preheat your oven at 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a heated skillet, melt the buttah. Add the chopped apples, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon and stir until evenly mixed. Heat over medium heat until the apples have softened (about 3 minutes). Allow to fully cool. Please do not skip this part!
- Place 2 Tbsp. filling into one half of the wrap rectangle, leaving space along the edges. Brush the inside edges with aquafaba. Fold the flap over and seal with the back of a fork.
- Brush the tops with more aquafaba “egg wash” and dust with coarse sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Top with dairy free ice cream (optional) and enjoy)