- 4 Flatout Pizza Crusts
- 1–2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar + 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 5 large strawberries
- 10 raspberries, chopped
- 1/3 c. blueberries
- 1/2 white nectarine, diced
- 2 star-shaped cookie cutters (1 mini; 1 large)
- 1 carton dairy free vanilla yogurt alternative
- dairy free chocolate, melted and drizzles (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the Flatout pizza crusts into star shapes with the larger cookie cutter. I got around 10 pieces per crust. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush the star cut outs with olive oil on both sides and in a small bowl, lightly dip and coat the stars with the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until just browned. Allow to cool completely to firm up.
- Cut two sides of each strawberry to fit into the mini cookie cutter star shape. Chop up the remainder of the strawberry into small bits.
- Cut the raspberries and white nectarine into small bits as well. Mix together all fruit along with the blueberries.
- Place the star-shaped cinnamon chips onto two separate plates. Divide half of the fruit per plate and add a big dollop of dairy free yogurt. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Devour.