- 3 small cartons Silk vanilla dairy free yogurt alternative (you might need more depending on the size of the dish you use)
- 4 large strawberries, cut into stars
- handful of fresh blueberries
- handful of fresh raspberries
- Empty out the yogurt cartons onto a small baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Smooth out with the back of a spoon.
- Add the fresh fruit on top of the yogurt to make whatever design you wish. You can even make an American flag if you wanna get fancy!
- Place in the freezer for several hours or until completely solid.
- Slice and serve.