- 1 avocado, sliced and flesh scooped out
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, minced
- 1 large clove garlic, grated
- 2 lime wedges
- pinch of sea salt for taste
- 4 slices of cucumber
- 4 homemade googly eyes
- baby carrots, cut into teeth
- In a bowl, combine the mashed avocado flesh, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and sea salt until well-combined.
- Place back into each half of the carved out avocado.
- Add the eyes and teeth. Serve with fresh veggies and chips for the perfect after-school or on-the-go snack.