- Remove the stems from the pears and add the sticks into the top, making sure it is secure.
- Melt the white chocolate in 30 second increments, stopping to mix together, until just barely melted. Add the coconut oil or shortening to make the white chocolate more spreadable.
- Gently dip the pears into the melted dairy free white chocolate. I used a frosting spatula to ensure the chocolate spread evenly.
- Place on a piece of parchment paper.
- Add the googly eyes and allow to completely set.
- Using a toothpick, create a mouth with the melted dairy free chocolate.