- 3/4 c. fresh citrus juice (I used 1 1/2 oranges, 1 lemon, and 1 lime)
- 1–2 Tbsp. honey (or use maple syrup)
- 2 Tbsp. raw, organic apple cider vinegar
- 3 c. coconut water
- pinch of unrefined sea salt
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- Add the citrus juice and honey into a small pan over low heat to gently melt the honey. Remove from heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and allow to sit for a few minutes until chia seeds have expanded.
- Place in a big jar or 2 separate ones. Add citrus slices into the drink (optional).
- If you want to drink immediately, add ice cubes. If not, allow to fully chill in fridge.
- When ready to consume, shake well and enjoy.