- 1 16 oz. can refried beans
- 12 oz. jar of salsa
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese (use dairy free if allergic)
- 1 tub pre-made guacamole (or use 4–5 smashed avocados)
- 1 c. shredded lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 gluten free tortilla
- 5 green olives
- 5 black olives
- 1 almond
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Fold one tortilla in half. Cut out goal post shape so you get 2 of them. Spray with cooking spray and bake in the oven on a cookie sheet for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool.
- Heat up the beans either by stovetop or microwave until heated through.
- Add to an 8×8 or 9×12 glass pan.
- Cover the beans with the salsa layer. Add the cheese and then layer with the guacamole.
- Coat the sides with the shredded lettuce.
- Place the sour cream in a plastic baggie with a slit cut out of the corner and create the football field lines.
- Add the goal posts, olives for the players and almond for the football.
- Place on a platter larger than the pan and stack with chips, gluten free pretzels, and other dipping goodies.