- 3 c. Sweet Home Farm Granola
- 5 Tbsp. nondairy butter, melted (or use coconut oil)
- 35 oz. tub flavored dairy free greek yogurt of choice
- 2 c. fresh fruit
- In a food processor, pulse the granola until it becomes a little smoothers.
- Add the melted butter and blend until well-combined.
- Place the granola crust into an 8×8 pan covered with parchment paper. Press firmly down with your hands until the crust fills the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Add the yogurt and top with fresh fruit.
- Cover and freeze for an hour or until just firm.* Slice and go.
*If you are freezing overnight, the bars will need about 15 minutes to defrost before slicing.
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 4.3g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 6.8g
- Protein: 14.1g