Vibrant, fresh, and healthy, these on-the-go Frozen Breakfast Bars are the busy mom’s perfect meal for the road for her and her family. Easy to make, all you need is Sweet Home Farm granola, butter, yogurt, and fresh fruit. This breakfast idea is no bake and just requires a freezer. I know, it’s so hard to believe that something so simple can look and taste so fancy. Tell me about it.
These days, I need the easiest meal choices for my hands-full days, taking care of my 3 month old baby. I don’t have a lot of time to make food, especially when I am home alone with the little man so these Frozen Breakfast Bars have been a saving grace for me this week. I decided to go a little overboard with my yogurt flavor selection, if you couldn’t tell. I wanted a good variety so I went with blueberry, strawberry, lemon, and key lime. Why go with one color when you can have the rainbow, am I right?! Plus I’m someone that gets bored easily so I like a different choice everyday.Print
- 3 c. Sweet Home Farm Granola
- 5 Tbsp. nondairy butter, melted (or use coconut oil)
- 35 oz. tub flavored dairy free greek yogurt of choice
- 2 c. fresh fruit
- In a food processor, pulse the granola until it becomes a little smoothers.
- Add the melted butter and blend until well-combined.
- Place the granola crust into an 8×8 pan covered with parchment paper. Press firmly down with your hands until the crust fills the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Add the yogurt and top with fresh fruit.
- Cover and freeze for an hour or until just firm.* Slice and go.
*If you are freezing overnight, the bars will need about 15 minutes to defrost before slicing.
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 4.3g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 6.8g
- Protein: 14.1g
Can we talk about my obsession with yogurt lately? I’m just realizing my latest posts pretty much all involve yogurt. Now, that’s proof I’m all about simplicity in my recipes these days. My favorite part of this recipe? The granola crust. This is an unbelievably easy way to create a bottom layer for breakfast bars. I might start doing this for any pie I make. Maybe. I’m also a carb lover in general but a bigger fan of Sweet Home Farm granola.
Are you looking for more on-the-go breakfast ideas? Check these out:
This post has been sponsored by Sweet Home Farm Granola on behalf of Attune Foods. All opinions and text are my own.