Give breakfast a new spin with tons of nutrition from fruit, Silk yogurt, and granola (and lots of smiles from the kiddos) with these dairy free breakfast banana splits.
If my mom put these dairy free breakfast banana splits in front of my face for breakfast before school, I would have dropped my jaw and thought I had died and gone to heaven. But let’s be real though, I had to make my own breakfasts so there was no way I would have gone out of my way to make these. Cereal was usually my go-to.
The reality is these couldn’t be EASIER to make. We’re talking, breakfast ready in 5 minutes. All you need is:
- variety of sliced fruit
- Silk dairy free yogurt alternative
That’s it! 4 ingredients to throw together and breakfast is served in no time. It’s a plant-based meal that is guaranteed to fuel your little ones with the nutrition they need in order to keep focused at school. Watch those As roll in*
*okay, so maybe I’m exaggerating here…
Less fuss from the kids and less mess for mom and dad with these dairy free breakfast banana splits:
- 2 bananas, sliced down the middle
- 1 c. granola of choice
- 2 cartons Silk dairy free yogurt alternative of choice
- ¼ c. fresh blueberries
- ¼ c. mandarin oranges
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1 kiwi, skinned and sliced
- Place each sliced banana in two dishes.
- Covered the bottom layer with ¼ c. of gluten free granola each.
- Top with 1 carton of Silk yogurt alternative.
- Cover with half of the cut fruit.
- Sprinkle with the remainder ¼ c. granola per dish.
Want more breakfast inspiration? Give these a try:
This post has been sponsored by Silk. All opinions and text are all my own.