I’m new to the world of Unicorn Food and quite honestly, I’m obsessed! I’ve even created a Pinterest board just for it too. While the little man sleeps, I’m thinking of all the ways that I can turn my favorite foods into a Unicorn-inspired treat. And this Unicorn Yogurt Bark is my very first introduction into this world of all things pastel rainbow colored. Welcome! Oh, well, thank you. Don’t mind if I go overboard over here…
This process is simple: Take your favorite brand of vanilla yogurt, color it into a pastel rainbow with all-natural food coloring, top with sprinkles, freeze and then slice. That’s it. It’s a great snack option when you want to eat your probiotics in different form and, I mean, it’s Unicorn food. I’m sold! So will your kids be.
Transform a simple snack into a magical treat by turning yogurt into the prettiest Unicorn Yogurt Bark your kids have ever seen!
- 5 individual cartons of vanilla yogurt
- mix of rainbow sprinkles
- all-natural food coloring (I used red, blue, green, and yellow)
- Add coloring to each carton of yogurt and mix until fully colored.
- Pour each color into a different section into a very small (or 8x8) baking pan, lined with parchment paper. With a spoon or knife, gently mix the colors around until just swirled. Don't do it too much or else you won't have that nice swirl.
- Coat the top with the sprinkles.
- Place into the freezer and chill until completely set.
- Slice into squares and serve immediately.
This Unicorn Yogurt Bark is also a fun treat option for St. Patrick’s Day. Swirl up your kids’ favorite yogurt and freeze for this rainbow-themed snack.
As you can tell, I have a thing for frozen yogurt bark. Want more recipes? Here they are: