- 1 c. frozen berries of choice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. Ripple Foods milk, vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
For the Owl:
- 2 kiwi slices, for the eyes
- 1 banana slices, for the eyes
- 2 blueberries, for the eyes
- 2 strawberry slices, for the wings
- 2 kiwi slices, cut into triangles for the feathers
- 1 mandarin slice, cut in half, for the beak
For the Rainbow:
- 2 strawberries, chopped
- 10 mandarin orange slices
- 2 kiwi slices, chopped
- handful blueberries
For the Flower:
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 3 blackberries
- Cut up fresh fruit for topping prior to making the smoothie bowl so it’s ready immediately.
- Throw the smoothie bowl ingredients into a high speed blender and mix until smooth. You might need to stop, mix with a wooden spoon (or shake up), and then blend again because the consistency will be very thick.
- Spoon the smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with fresh fruit for fun designs.