- 2 slices of bread (use gluten free if you need to)
- 2 Tbsp. natural peanut butter, creamy
- 2 Tbsp. homemade chia jam
- 2 banana slices
- 2 green grapes
- 2 strawberries, stems cut off
- 4 homemade googly eyes
- 2 skewers
- Slather one slice of bread with the creamy peanut and the other with the jam. Place together and cut six 1 1/2″ circles out of the sandwich. Depending on what bread you use, the amount of circles you get might vary. Adjust accordingly.
- Layer each skewer: sandwich circle, fruit, sandwich, fruit, and sandwich. Top with the strawberry head and “glue” the googly eyes with a little bit of melted chocolate.
- Serve in your kid’s lunchbox or save for an after school snack.