- 6 large celery sticks
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter, creamy and natural*
- 60 almond slices (10 per celery owl)
- 6 red grapes
- 12 homemade googly eyes
- 1 baby carrot
- Slather 2 tsp of peanut butter per celery stick.
- Thinly slice out 2 eyes per red grape. Place at the top of the celery stick.
- Place 8 almond slices on each of the celery sticks for the feathers, adding 2 small ones for the eyebrows.
- Make 5 slices of the baby carrot and quarter each slice. You should have 20 triangles (2 extra). Place one triangle for the nose and two for the feet.
- Place the googly eyes on top of the grapes and serve immediately**
*If your little ones have a nut allergy, simply replace the peanut butter with your favorite seed butter. As for the almond slices, use pumpkin or sunflower seeds.
**If you plan on not serving immediately, wait to put the eyes on.
- Serving Size: 1 Celery Owl
- Calories: 50
- Sugar: 0.9g
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 1.8g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 2g