- Tortilla chips
- gluten free pretzels (or homemade grain free pretzels)
- rice cakes
- gluten free crackers (homemade version here)
- Enjoy Life Plentils
- baby carrots
- celery sticks
- bell pepper sticks
- cucumber slices
- cherry tomatoes
- apple slices
- orange slices
- Throw one item from each category into 5 different snack boxes. Place the dippable items in their own separate containers with lids.
- Cover with a lid and store in the fridge.
- Grab-and-go for every day of the school week with these snack boxes.
Keep the crunchy items away from the fruit and veggies to avoid getting soggy.
If you are placing fruits in your boxes that get brown after cutting (like an apple) and still want to prep ahead, you can either:
1. Wait the day of, slice the apple, and place in a cup of water mixed with juice of 1 lemon for 5-10 minutes.
2. Buy the apple slices in the store that have been given their own lemon wash.
Also, wait the day of to slice the banana in half if you are choosing that fruit for that day.