- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. milk chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- 6 plastic or wooden spoons
- 1 silicone square-shaped ice mold*
- Place the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt on high for approximately 2 minutes, stopping at 30 second increments to stir. Remove from microwave when you notice the chocolate is almost completely melted. Allow to sit for a minute and stir.
- Place 1/3 c. of the melted chocolate into each compartment of the ice cube mold.
- Add mini marshmallows to the top and gently press down to make sure all the marshmallows are touching the chocolate.
- Add the spoons to the middle of each mold.
- Place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until completely set.
- Heat up 2 c. of whole milk (or milk of choice) in a small sauce pan over medium heat for a few minutes. Once heated, pour into a large mug and melt the hot chocolate spoon until smooth. Makes 2 servings for 1 spoon.
*Please read post for using a different mold.
For each hot chocolate spoon, use 1 1/2 c. milk.