- 1 bell pepper
- 20 cheese crackers (I used Back to Nature cheddar cheese square crackers)
- 1/4 c. cream cheese
- 5 cheese squares, cut in half
- 10 pretzel sticks
- 2” heart cookie cutter
- Wash and dry the bell pepper. Cut the top and bottom off the pepper.
- Use the tip of a knife to cut the inside seed section out. Cut a slit in the pepper cylinder, and then carefully slice away the extra ribs inside.
- Place the cookie cutter on the fleshy side of the pepper, and put a towel over the whole cookie cutter then press down.
- Flip the pepper over (you can see the cutter almost coming through) and then put the towel over the whole cookie cutter again, and press down. Pull the heart shape out (If you start skin side up, it splits and tears the skin. Avoid that). Make 10 heart cut outs.
- Take two cheddar cheese square crackers and sandwich with cream cheese.
- Sandwich two bell pepper hearts with cream cheese.
- Cut each cheese into a triangle and dig a little hole out for the pretzel.
- Break each pretzel stick in half and add the ends, with the little cracker sandwich on one side and the cheese arrow on the other.
- Repeat for the remaining 9.