- 1 c. + 2 Tbsp. Cara’s gluten free flour mix
- 1 Tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. original and unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. oil (for oil free, use unsweetened apple sauce)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
Rainbow Fruit Salad:
- 5 strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 c. blueberries
- 1/2 c. raspberries
- 1/2 c. mandarine oranges, drained
- 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large Pyrex measuring cup.
- Add all the wet ingredients and mix until completely smooth.
- Heat up a skillet on medium-high.
- Spoon a couple of tablespoons of the pancake batter into the skillet. Start from the middle of the pancake and work your way out with a spatula or the back of a spoon. You want to thin it out a little and create a larger pancake.
- Flip over once air bubbles from and the pancake is easy to pick up with a spatula and flip.
- Cut up the fruit salad and place in a bowl.
- Serve the pancake tacos with yogurt and fruit.