- 1 c. of fresh spinach
- 1 c. almond milk, divided into quarter cups
- 1 tsp. mint extract
- 1 1/2 c. of all purpose flour (or all purpose GF flour)
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 large egg (or 1/4 c. aquafaba or 1 Tbsp flax meal + 4 Tbsp water)
- 1/3 c. Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Blend ¼ cup of almond milk, 1 cup of spinach and min extract in a blender.
- In a bowl combine flour and baking powder well.
- In a second bowl whisk together honey, olive oil, vanilla and egg.
- Combine wet ingredients and spinach mixture with flour and baking powder. Whisk well until all lumps are gone. Gently fold in chocolate chips with spatula.
- Heat frying pan on medium heat. Working in small batches, use a quarter cup measuring cup to add pancake batter onto hot pan. Each side will take 1-2 minutes. Flip when pancake begins to bubble.
- Continue to work in small batches until pancakes are finished. Sprinkle with extra chocolate chips if desired and enjoy!