- 1 box Simple Mills Pizza Dough mix
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 c. pesto
- 1 c. shredded mozerella cheese (or use dairy free if allergic)
- Your favorite pizza toppings
For rainbow toppings, use:
- red, green, orange bell peppers
- red onion
- chopped tomatoes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the water, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar with the grain free pizza dough mix and knead until a firm ball forms.
- Spread the dough into a round pizza shape and with your hands, begin forming shamrock shape.
- Add the pesto, cheese, and as many veggies you can squeeze in! You can go for a colorful rainbow like I did or simply use your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges of shamrock are nicely browned.