- 1 can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 gluten free hamburger buns
- sliced tomato
- sliced onion
- 1–2 avocados (may use as slices or as avocado cream)
- Combine the chickpeas, oats, spices, and baking powder together in your food processor/blender and blend until well combined.
- Form into 4 patties with your hands. If baking, bake on 375 for 20 minutes, flipping halfway in between.
- If grilling, grill as you normally would grill. Top with toppings and devour!
- To make the avocado cream, add the avocado in your food processor/blender and blend until smooth. You may need to add a splash of water/almond milk.