- 3/4 c. Juicy Juice 100%, Fruit Punch Flavor
- 2 c. frozen fruit
- 1/4 c. chia seeds
- 1–2 Tbsp. maple syrup (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, bring the fruit punch and frozen fruit to a light boil. Heat through for 2 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the fruit punch and fruit until almost smooth. Keep a few chunks in if you like. If you like your jam to be even sweeter, stir in the optional maple syrup.
- Remove from heat and pour liquid into a Pyrex cup.
- Slowly whisk in the chia seeds until evenly incorporated.
- Pour into an air-tight jar and allow to cool for a few minutes without the lid on. Chill in the fridge until it sets.