We Make The Perfect Match Valentine’s Pretzel Matchboxes
I was inspired by this Valentine idea on Pinterest that knew I had to recreate it to make it gluten-free, especially after I found these ultra-adorable matchboxes that are in Valentines’ form during a recent trip to Michael’s.
Feel free to use regular powdered sugar instead on my homemade coconut sugar sprinkle recipe, I am just giving you an option for an even more natural substitution but you are free to do whatever you wish here.
Valentine’s Pretzel Matchboxes
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4 Matchboxes 1x
- Category: Valentine's Idea
- 40 Gluten free pretzel sticks
- 1/2 recipe for red homemade coconut sugar sprinkles (stop after step 2)
- 4 Valentine’s Matchboxes (I bought mine at Michael’s)
- Mix the ingredients for the coconut sugar sprinkles until thick and smooth. Dip the ends of each pretzel stick. Allow to set on a piece of parchment paper (will take approx. 1 hour).
- Matchboxes hold 10 pretzels each.
This post contains affiliate links where I receive commission if you purchase from them.
american eagle online coupons
Very good written post. It will be valuable to anybody who employess it, as well as myself. Keep up the good work – looking forward to more posts.
american eagle online coupons http://www.americaneagle-coupons.com