- 1/2 c. Enjoy Life chocolate chips, melted (*see note)
- Kisses chocolate mold OR mini funnels (**see note)
- aluminum foil, cut into 2″ squares
- strips of paper with Valentine’s message on them
If using the funnel method:
- Fill the mini funnel with melted chocolate, making sure the chocolate fills a little into the narrowest part. Standing upright, freeze for 10 minutes. Remove the Kisses from funnel by gently squeezing the chocolate mold out. This should easily slip out. If not, freeze for another minute.
If using the chocolate mold:
- Add a dollop of melted chocolate into each mold. Use a toothpick to ensure the chocolate is completely inside the tip of the mold. Freeze for 10-15 minutes or until set. Gently flip over and the chocolate should easily come out.
- Cut out Happy Valentine’s Day paper strips (you can print them from the computer at size 8 Typewriter font or individually write them yourself).
- Place the strip on the foil and place the Kiss on top of it. Fold the foil in until completely covered.