For the Rice Krispies:
- 1 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 2 c. vegan marshmallows
- 4 c. organic brown rice cereal
- 5 drops natural green coloring
For the hair/mouth:
- 1/2 c. nondairy chocolate, melted + 1 Tbsp. coconut oil or shortening to smooth out
- chocolate sprinkles
For the eyes:
For the neck bolts:
- 6 vegan marshmallows, sliced in half
- 6 popsicle sticks
- Line an 8×8 pan with wax paper.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the vegan butter and vegan marshmallows on medium/low heat, stirring often.
- Once they are completely melted, remove from the heat and add the natural food coloring until
- well-combined. Add the brown rice cereal.
- Place in the 8×8 pan and pat down gently. Allow to cool down for 10 minutes. Cut into 6 rectangles. Place a popsicle stick into each Treat.
- Coat the tops of the treats with melted chocolate and sprinkles.
- “Glue” the homemade googly eyes with melted chocolate for the eyes and the marshmallows for the bolts. Draw the mouths with more melted chocolate. Allow to set.
- Serving Size: 1 Frankenstein
- Calories: 229
- Sugar: 20g
- Sodium: 117mg
- Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g