- 1 c. nondairy white chocolate, melted + 1 Tbsp. non-hydrogenated shortening
- 10 vegan No-No’s candies, cut in half (I chose to use just the purple and green ones)
- 4 homemade Halloween Oreos, chopped up
- 4 mini vegan peanut butter cups, chopped up
- handful of homemade vegan googly eyes
- 1 Tbsp. vegan chocolate sprinkles
- Place a little less than half of the chopped Oreos, No-No’s, nut butter cups, and googly eyes down on a baking sheet covered by a piece of wax paper, covering an approximate 9×5″ rectangle.
- Coat with the melted white chocolate.
- Gently press in the remainder of the candy, cookies, eyes, and coat with sprinkles.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Roughly chop up.