Veggies of choice:
- Carrots (multi-colored)
- Snow peas
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Bamboo skewers
- small and mini terracotta pots
- dried beans or rice for placing inside the pots
- mini shape cutters (look for fondant cutters–they are the perfect size for this project. You can find them at any craft store like Michael’s)
- Slice your veggies in thick sections (about a good 1/2″)–you need it thick enough for the skewer to go through without breaking the veggie.
- Cut the sliced veggies into desired shapes with your cutters. Have fun with this! If you are using mini cookie cutters for the middles, try using different veggies to fill it in for more color.
- Gently pull the skewer through but be careful not to make it go all the way through. Half way is best.
- Place in a pot full of dried beans to secure its spot.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Fill the mini pots with homemade nondairy ranch dressing and serve.