- Line a piece of parchment paper on a small baking sheet.
- Dip each pretzel into the melted white chocolate. If you are having troubles with your chocolate not being smooth enough, add a tablespoon of shortening. It will melt in and allow for a smooth texture.
- Place the homemade googly eyes on the bottom of the pretzels and a homemade carrot sprinkle towards the side of the ear. Allow to set in a freezer.
- Take the remainder melted white chocolate and place 1 drop of all-natural red food coloring into the bowl and mix until well-combined.
- Remove the baking sheet and pipe the pink white chocolate into the holes for the ears and one for the nose. Allow to set in the freezer again.
- Serving Size: 1 Bunny
- Calories: 60
- Sugar: 3.5g
- Sodium: 114mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Protein: 1.2g