Now you can go from boring Quesadilla to silly Catsadillas with a few simple ingredients. The kids will love it (and moms too!)
- 1 large grain free torilla
- cheddar cheese (use nondairy if needed or use avocado and beans like this recipe)
- 2 slices of cucumber, for the eyes
- 2 cucumber slices, for the cheeks
- 2 carrot triangles, for the ears
- tip of a baby carrot, for the nose
- 1 carrot + mini red pepper, peeled, for the stripes
- tip of mini red bell pepper, for the mouth
- Cook the tortilla on medium high heat (use a little nondairy butter to brown it up nicely if you want). Immediately coat one side with your filling of choice and fold over.
- Cook until as brown as you like and then flip over.
- Remove from the pan and place on plate.
- Assemble Catsadillas with the veggies and serve with a side of goldfish.