All you need are 5 simple ingredients to create these Christmas Tree Ice Cream Cone Pinatas; an easy edible craft for the kids to do at the Christmas-themed table:
- Gluten free ice cream cones
- nondairy white chocolate chips
- all natural green food coloring
- store-bought allergen friendly cookies
- allergen friendly candies (like Surf Sweets) or gluten free cereal (like Freedom Foods)
This is actually a recipe feature from the recent issue Nov/Dec 2015 issue of Gluten Free Living Magazine, where I contribute to for their kid’s recipe section on a regular basis. You can find it at most newspaper and magazine stands. Yup, you guessed it, this is but a mere teaser of what you will find in this issue.
I’m thinking Christmas Tree Ice Cream Cone Pinatas just might be the new tradition you and your family begin for the holiday season? Maybe instead of decorating actual trees you can focus on these edible and allergen friendly one? No? Well, it was worth a shot. And it’s worth a shot to grab a copy today!