For the Frozen Banana Chocolate Pops:
- 3 bananas, ripe
- 2 Tbsp. dark chocolate Nutchello
- 2 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. peanuts, crushed
- 4 popsicle sticks
For the face:
- 8 homemade googly eyes
- 4 dark chocolate discs, cut in half
- 4 mini gluten free cookies
- 4 jelly beans
- Throw together everything but the peanuts into a high speed blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 1-2 hours until semi-firm.
- Place sticks into the pops. They should be able to stand on their own. Freeze several hours until completely firm.
- Place the mold under warm for easy removal.
- Dip into the crushed peanuts.
- Using melted chocolate as the glue, add the googly eyes, chocolate discs, cookie and jelly bean for the completion of the face.
- Freeze until firm again or eat right away.