- 1 bagel, split in half (for the head)
- dairy free cream cheese (use this homemade option if not nut free)
- 6 black olives, finely chopped (for the widow’s peak hair)
- 1 black olive, thinly sliced (for the eyebrows)
- 4 mini blueberries (for the eyes)
- 2 carrot slices, cut in half (for the ears)
- 2 mini red bell peppers (for the cape collar)
- 2 small slices of the scraps from the red bell pepper (for the nose)
- 1 olive, sliced in half (for the bowtie)
- 2 sets plastic fangs
- Create a slightly larger hole in the middle to fit the teeth. Cut the plastic fangs so the top and bottom are separate. Secure into the bagel.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly onto the bagel.
- Assemble the vampire faces and serve for a spooktacular breakfast.